FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - oneworld / AA Explorer award with AA Miles (discuss, questions) [ENDED 8 APR 2014]
Old Jan 5, 2012, 3:45 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jaybert
quick question. i booked a business class award ticket a few hours ago through AA reservations on Cathay. gave them a credit card for the taxes/phone fee, but still have not seen a charge on my card. when i look up the PNR on AA.com (got it when i put ticket on hold), it shows up as ticketed. just trying to decide if this was standard or if i should be worried maybe I gave them the wrong credit card number.
There should be an automatic $1 test sent to your card to make sure it is a good card.

If it is truly ticketed you should see the Print Receipt and Itinerary button shows up. If that is not there, then it is not yet ticketed.

You do not see the actual taxes / phone booking fee until however long the ACTUAL ticketing happened - just make sure you receive the e-Ticket within 24 hours. If you dont, then call back to inquire. Chances are you would receive your e-Ticket overnight the latest.