FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skymiles Change Rumor?
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2012, 5:03 pm
blug

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by ATLCDG
Quite frankly, and in my opinion, I think I will focus my negative energies on those companies who legally and unethically nearly sent this country into a new winter....the airlines....and Delta?? ummm, on the unethical scale, not so much.

While I cannot speak for you, I have generally been treated, ethically, respectfully....and we have an agreement....I give them my money...and they get me from point A to point B, in safety....and varying levels of comfort depending on my ability to pay with whatever resources are at my disposal. It is all up to me.
Yeah, different people have different focuses and interests. If the most important thing to someone is safety and comfort, sure, DL is pretty good.

But considering all DL have done over the years to make SkyMiles redemption notoriously difficult (availability, calendar, award chart, routing restrictions, fuel surcharge, international originating surcharge, blackout dates, most partners can't be booked online etc) and keep bragging "more ways to redeem frequent flyer miles than any other airline" and "You can be the boss of your miles and let them work for you", well, not so much.