FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Q: club euro deals
View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2012, 6:50 am
A1pax

Originally Posted by gum
This is a large bunch of questions! Just trying to answer some of them.

1.) You just check additionally the fares for your route without any accomodation. This means a "normal" reservation through ba.com. At the moment they have very nice fares for some routes.

Due to the fact that I am based in Munich, Germany I donīt know the specific prices for your route. But MUC-LHR-MUC is sometimes (and with some weeks advanced booking) available for approx. 320 EUR (r/t, all-in). This is equal to approx. 267 GBP. So if you plan to travel in several weeks and can accept a non-refundable fare this is a great deal. ^

Euro Traveller is in most cases even cheaper and often nearly as low as low-cot-carriers if you think about the travel time/costs from far away airports to the city centres.

So check them for your destination.

2.) As far as I know you can change the FF programme and number until the boarding card has been printed. You can also type in NO FF number and programm and later send the "empty" boarding pass for a retroactive request for miles. In that case no status or whatsoever would be printed on it.

Just look which booking class the fare has and then decide in which programme the flight should be credited.

Hope this helps a bit.

Hi gum,

Thanks for your answers. Yes, I noted that if we booked well in advance, we could get very attractive fares. I think hubby should be able to earn his mileage & tier points on BA flights.

PS - My sister & hubby are living in Munich until November this year. We will visit them there one time this year.