FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX Meltdown; Scary Situation, unbelievable agents...
Old Mar 19, 2012, 10:53 am
TWA Fan 1
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SM Plat, B6 TrueBlue, UA MP, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Luvs2snowbordbut1kSEA
WOW!

Truly incredible. This management team, led by the all knowing team smisek really needs to learn how to lead. This labor system is getting out of control.

I know many here think things like him maintaining an office in Houston, not changing domains, and leaving CO logos around is petty. IMHO, however, it is contributing to this.

The executive team needs to come out and clearly demonstrate that the new airline is UNITED. There should be zero tolerance, for this behavior from pmco or pmua staff- PERIOD. I have heard complaints from both- some more vocal than others... it needs to stop.

We have had to deal with the penny pinching, but rude and abusive "service" will doom this airline.
This sounds like an absolutely horrendous and outrageous incident and passengers were right to feel poorly treated.

On the other hand, I'm not really sure how much of a relation it has to the merger, as the route is a PMCO route and the agents and planes (at least the 753) all PMCO.

Now, it is certainly possible that emotions on all sides have been inflamed by the merger, but I'm not really sure that any operational issues were actually merger related.