FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody have EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MP Signature Visa this year?
Old Mar 17, 2012, 3:19 pm
boilerla

Programs: UA Premier Platinum, AA Silver
Originally Posted by boilerla
Anybody had EQMs post from purchases on the Chase MileagePlus Signature Visa this year? This card is supposed to give you 1 EQM for each flt purchase on united.com/continental.com, up to 5000. So far in 2012, none of my purchases have posted EQMs. It took a while last year; sometimes up to 2 months, but now it's 10 weeks into 2012 and so far nothing. The RDMs have posted fine, on a couple of days after billing period ends.

Anybody else with this card have EQMs post?
Just to follow up, called Chase to confirm and they are investigating the problem. They admitted things are a bit slower right now to post, but 9 weeks is not normal.

Today when I look at my account, I don't see any PQM activity listed from Chase (although RDMs posted fine as stated above). However, my "Airline Activity" PQM's column doesn't match the total PQMs, indicating that some PQMs magically appeared:
MileagePlus Premier Qualifying
Airline Activity: 28,912 29,901

The difference in the two columns does NOT match what I expected from Chase and no miles under "Non-airline activity" say they are PQMs, so I am still confused, but maybe a little mollified.