FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Upgraded Flights Posting with 150%/Incorrect/Zero Credit, and Incorrect PQM's
Old Mar 17, 2012, 12:30 pm
KevinPK1

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by cesco.g
A flight earlier this week posted with what appears correct RDMs and Bonus, but no credit on the PQMs. I guess I have to create my own xl file, just to keep track. Especially since partially flown reservations delete all completed flight segments. This getting so confusing! What a headache!

Incidentially, opposite to the OPs experience, ticket in this case was paid C, not upgrade.
This helps. I started one on 1/1/12... I have been keeping track. Balances have been whacky from 1/1 to present... Some work themselves out, but missing ~ 7K Lifetime Miles since Beginning of February. Issue began pre-integration in my case, and has been the same issue since post-integration. We all need to report this to UA to get them to fix the issue. Start with PM to UA Insider. I did this last week...

Originally Posted by transportprof
I've got the same issues with negative PQM segments appearing and no PQM being added after flight segments that are posted for mileage.

I can also report that the 1K bonus miles which used to be posted for Air Canada flights have not shown up alongside my first two AC segments post-computer integration fubar.

Does it make sense to write in to 1KVoice at this point, or should I wait and see what fixes emerge in the coming days/weeks/months?
The more of us that report it, the better. This is starting to be a common FT thread as people are beginning to review their accounts and realize the system is messing up their PQM's.

Originally Posted by BigPoppaCO
I had the same issue. Had an hour to kill at the airport so I decided to call the whatever the OPSC is called these days. Had a really nice agent who told me she was going to report to the "tech center" and that it would be fixed in a week or so. My issue was the the EQMs weren't adding correctly but the regular miles were. Anyway, I decide to be really nice, turn on the charm and proceed to explain that I have two upcoming transcons in paid F (refundable) over the next two weeks and that I really want the math to add up prior to my next flight. After a 10 minute hold she fixed the problem for me in real time.

I dont know if I got lucky or if they saw how much $$ I've spent on UA in 2012 (about $15K to date) but they fixed it right then and there.
Really... I called GS desk to get me immediately connect to MP service center last week. I spent an hour on the phone with a very nice and understanding supervisor and we did the "math". He acknowledged the issue and said he had to submit to some "special" department to resolve. No updates as of yet. Problem gets worse flight posting, by flight posting.

Last edited by iluv2fly; Mar 17, 2012 at 1:26 pm Reason: merge