FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thrifty UK appear to be moving from BMW to Audi
Old Mar 16, 2012, 6:31 am
Dazedwards

Originally Posted by senna60_94
I reserved a week's rental with them for early April & I booked a 330d. I emailed them earlier asking what car can it be & they replied that they're not sure atm. That's probably the reason why.
As u rented a 320d from them & got a A4 TDI as replacement, so what will the replacement for 330d be? A4 3.0TDI quattro? Is urs the facelifted model?
Brand New Facelift A4 - S-Line Spec. LED lights front and back. 12 plate with 7 Miles on the clock when I picked it up.

If they are going like for like it would be the A4 3.0 litre TDI S-Line Quattro as a direct replacement as the 330D were M-Sport they used to have.

They have the A6 S-Line and A6 Quattro on prestige line, so maybe they will have the 3.0 A4 Quattro, if they dont I'd ask for the A5 as I know they have some of those arriving very soon, the local contact asked if I wanted to upgrade for an extra £80 a month.

7 of use booked long term rolling 28 day rentals from our local branch and they did them on the Christmas/January rates. into March and still being charged the same rate.

I must admit the spec of the A4 over the BMW is 10 fold, every extra is on the A4 that we have all been given.

Good luck and update once you know what you are getting..