FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - earning PQM on a Regional Upgrade
View Single Post
Old Mar 15, 2012, 9:15 am
KevinPK1

Programs: UA Global Services and 3MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Titanium Ambassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by The Mileage Millionaire
Be glad. I got zero PQM because of these glitches with upgrade fare buckets (S and K --> ON). I'm sure it will get fixed now that I have emailed them, but I would rather have your problem!
Everytime I get upgraded, I get 150% Elite "posting" but no PQM toward 2012 Elite Qual and Lifetime! Happens every time. It's like thes system thinks I paid for FC and used a freebie reward... I notified UA MP over, and over, and over... and no progress or response on the issue. Dont expect it to "fix itself"... In fact, I was told by an MP supervisor that they are very hard to fix and takes alot of red tape... He told me, "this is a first I have seen.." Really? What? I seriously doubt it. Very, very frustrating! I sent an email to UA Insider and PM'ed her too with a "use case" to review. I really hope they figure this one out because it happens every flight. Please join me in escalating this issue so it gets resolved and we can stop worrying about it