FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Connection time/logistics-Domestic & International at EWR {Archive}
Old Mar 14, 2012, 6:25 pm
kwildnj

Programs: Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Gold, National Exective, United Premier Silver
Unhappy

Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
Thank you. I am going to monitor the flights and gates. Will let you know what happens.
Where are you coming in from?

A rough guide is:

B Arrivals:

London, other UK Cities, Paris, Mexico, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Haiti, France, any 900-series flights (on former UA metal), and 299 (also on former United Metal)

C Arrivals:

Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, TelAviv, Other Europe, Non-PreCleared Canada

Thats just off the top of my head, I am probably missing something, but its a rough guide to go by. If you tell me your flight, I can tell you how it has trended over thr last 8 months.

Also, be advised, as of today, all former UA mainline flights still operate out of Terminal A. These would be flight numbers from 100-999, operating EWR-a traditional UA HUB city. Flight numbers 1-199, 1000-1999 would operate out of C, 3000-4999 would be express flights out of A or C

The UA-UA International to Domestic connection time ia listed as 1:10 for a Terminal C to Terminal C connection, 1:25 fot a Terminal B to Terminal A or C connection.

Also, baggage recheck will not accept baggage after T-30, so keep that in mind as well.

Last edited by kwildnj; Mar 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm Reason: Corrections