FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Positive Post-Integration Experience with UA...
Old Mar 13, 12, 10:37 pm
KevinPK1

Programs: UA Global Services and 2.9MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond/Marriott Platinum Ambassador, Hertz PC
Positive Post-Integration Experience with UA...

There has been alot of negative posts... And I have had a few negative experiences myself from beginning of 1/1/12 to present. However, I just wanted to share a positive experience I had tonight... Called GS desk. Only waited ~ 20 seconds for agent to answer. Discussed typicaly "why are upgrades not clearing t-120?". Put me on hold for 1 minute and then said, "you are now upgraded sir." Nice! Then I asked if he could connect me immediately with MP desk to resolve mileage posting issues from February. Got a Supervisor on the line within a few minutes and he worked with me patiently for 1 hour+ reviewing my account from beginning of 2012 to present to prove I am missing Lifetime (MM) mileage. He acknowledged the issue and assured me he will be escalating to a special department that handles these type of issues. Even gave me his name and UA email to follow up. I have to say, it is a step in the right direction and fully appreciated his patience and understanding in helping resolve the issue.