Old Mar 10, 12, 9:24 pm
Sez_Who

Programs: DL DM/MM, Marriott Plat Premier, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by JoshFink View Post
Question, I got approved and received my Global Entry card on 2/22. I have a flight tomorrow and I'm Silver flying out of ATL. Is there anything that prints on the boarding pass at all on whether you made the cut or not? The reason I ask is I believe that the South T gate that the line is in is for Gold/Platinum/Diamond so if I go down there and I haven't made the cut then I need to go all the way back to the regular line rather than just popping over to the elite line.
#1 -- Make sure your GE info is included in your profile. If it isn't, chances are slim you will get through PreCheck anyway. Actually, you can't even check on that now since it it locked at T-72 hrs. It is either already in there or it isn't.

#2 -- Technically you have to be 'invited' by DL to enter through PreCheck so it is possible you are not coded properly anyway.

#3 -- The TSO operating the scanner may let you go through the SP line if you scan red.

TSA uses the barcode on the BP to determine if you get through or not. Very important: Just because you have GE does not automatically allow you to use PreCheck.