FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any delays in flights posting to accounts?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:36 pm
Fredd

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by UA767400
UA has announced this on their Facebook page. Or theunitedhub.com are good resources that answer your questions.

I hope the resources help.
Thanks for steering me in the right general direction. ^ I'm not a Facebook "fan" (is that the correct expression?) but the correct link is http://hub.united.com/en-us/Pages/default.aspx. A listing of the problems can be found here as follows:

You may have a longer wait time to reach our phone-contact centers and we are working to reduce the time it takes for you to reach us. We have increased staff at our contact centers to serve you better. We apologize if you have had difficulty with your travel planning, and we are grateful for your patience.

We have been rapidly identifying technical issues and improving the performance and functionality of our systems. We will be making even more progress in the days ahead.

Below are some examples of issues we have recently addressed:

* Combined MileagePlus and OnePass mileage balances
* Improved availability of flight options
* Assigned seats in cases where seat assignments were not transferred in the system conversion
* Restored our eTicket receipt issuance process
* Resolved on-line payment failure issues
* Eliminated error messages stating that a reservation needs to be reissued

Below are some additional issues that you may encounter. We currently have work in progress to resolve these soon:

* Boarding passes occasionally reflect incorrect boarding groups for Premier members
* Delays in crediting flown mileage to MileagePlus accounts
* Isolated cases of lower Premier Qualification balances, that can result temporarily in an incorrect Premier level reflected
* Intermittent delays with Complimentary Premier Upgrades
* Difficulties redeeming electronic and paper certificates online
* Difficulties redeeming upgrades online
* Flights displaying out of order when viewing itinerary online

We’re making a special effort to ensure we offer all the tools that let our Premier members take advantage of their status and benefits.

These lists are not all-inclusive but are representative of the work we are doing. Our technology and customer service teams are working hard to finish the system updates that will help us deliver the service and information you expect. Thank you for your business, your patience and your understanding. We will keep you posted as we continue to make progress.

And here I'd read everything had gone remarkably smoothly.