FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]
Old Mar 10, 2012, 2:14 pm
catocony

Programs: UA Life Gold, Marriott Life Titanium
Originally Posted by demkr
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Confirmed by MPSC: Reservations such as mine that were accidentally confirmed upgrade into ON class instead of R were posted as award rez. I'd call MPSC if you're in this situation and its been more than 5 days.

Interesting, I was wondering why I had no change in fare to switch out a return flight yesterday from a connecting flight to a non-stop. My outbound segment cleared before the regime change, but on Sunday, showed as ON instead of Q class.

So, it will be another 10 days - if India is correct in what they're telling me - before my outbound flight gets posted. But, apparently, the entire cost of the round-trip ticket was recoded to be for the return flight. So, when I switched from the connecting flight to non-stop, I just had the $150 change fee - and I got a $10.45 credit for the differences in the one-way fares. I probably should have had to pay at least a few hundred dollars extra in fare differences, plus the change fee, or just done stand-by.

I guess you win some, lose some with the new system. My upgrade got hosed, but I got a $600 flight for basically free.