FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ 5A1 - Paris CDG Airport FAQ
View Single Post
Old Mar 9, 2012, 11:54 am
TravelingAcademic

Programs: UA MP Silver
Greetings--I hope this is in the right place; I don't want to clutter your forum with an entirely new thread.

I will be moving a large group (10-15 people) through CDG on a FLR-CDG-DTW itinerary. The FLR-CDG is CityJet under the banner of AF, and the CDG-DTW is DL. I have 1hr 35mins to connect (I personally would have booked an itinerary with more time, but it wasn't 100% my call). This is going to be a T2G to T2E transfer. I understand that there is an airside shuttle at T2G that will let us avoid another security check. Where, specifically, will we board this shuttle?

Second, do we need to have our boarding passes for CDG-DTW in hand to get through the immigration control at T2G? When we were checked in on our way over, the person at the DL check-in desk in the States told us that she couldn't give us CDG-FLR boarding passes and that we'd have to pick them up in CDG (which we were able to do easily w/the machines). Will we have the same situation when checking in at FLR: will they only be able to give us FLR-CDG boarding passes, leaving us to have to get CDG-DTW boarding passes at CDG itself? If so, is there a place in T2G to do this, or will we have to take the N2 back to T2E, get the boarding passes there, and then go through security again?

Thanks for the help with these questions--I know that they are basic, but I generally avoid having to deal with issues like this when I fly by myself due to the way I choose my flights.