FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do you recover expired TrueBlue points?
Old Mar 4, 2012, 7:40 am
jperini12

Programs: marriott
Post How do you recover expired TrueBlue points?

Lost points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know how to renew expired TrueBlue points?

I wrote to the CEO, David Barger and a customer rep wrote saying points expire after 1 year, without any exception.

2/08/2012

David Barger
Chief Executive Officer
JetBlue Airways
118-29 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375

Dear Mr. David Barger

I am requesting a second chance. The request is to have my
15,251 TrueBlue points be reinstated. It was my fault, I confused the one year expiration date from last activity date which was 2/12/11 not the last date of use which was 10/24/2010. I called JetBlue consumer services on
1/24/12 to find out why my points expired before 2/12/11 and told of my error. When I came home from Florida, I looked for the letter I received from Kris (24592) which notified me of reinstatement of points me and my wife Cathy's TrueBlue points. I see my error in dates listed in her letter.
Kris did state in the letter that as long as I use my JetBlue American Express card or fly at least once prior to my expiration date my points will never expire.

That was my plan to obtain a JetBlue Card from American Express if I was not able fly before the year was up. Only problem I got dates confused. I promise I will obtain JetBlue American Express as soon as the points are in my account. I will not to wait 11 months like last time.

Thank you in advance for your help.