FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No flights showing.........how far in advance to book - help needed - newbie
Old Feb 27, 2012, 4:41 pm
NWA/Deltaflygirl

Programs: Delta Ballast Medallion, Card Carrying Honorary KM
Originally Posted by 3Cforme
If this is daunting, call and ask an agent to do it. Make sure the agent checks AF and KL inventory across all satisfactory dates before agreeing to an award price above 100K miles per person.

When searching award travel, we automatically check KL and AF - oh heck, we check it for cash tickets as well, but the system defaults to DL/AF/KL.

Please also know in advance that it is 25$ per ticket for us to do it BUT someone like myself can ALSO check multiple days (with in reason) as well as draw from two different accounts for two separate reservations at the same time - AND get your seats, AND hook you up with some peripherals if you need it.

Think about it, I and my co-workers do this 5 days/40 hours plus a week - we also have the capability to look at multiple screens, and often have at least some rudimentary first hand knowledge of your destination and transfer points - knowledge and skill, with a smile is my spe-see-al-ity!