FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SJD Lounge Access
View Single Post
Old Feb 27, 2012, 12:57 am
jacksafar

Programs: DL DM/3MM, Lifetime DL SkyClub, BA Gold, Amex Centurion, AVIS Chairman's, Hertz Platinum
I got an email from PriorityPass saying that the new SJD lounge would accept PP members as of Monday 1/16, so I was super stoked to check out this lounge (I was trying to think in my head where at SJD they would squeeze a lounge). I was flying on the SJD-SEA nonstop on Wed 1/18, after we checked in and cleared security we went to access this lounge, it wasn't even open yet and had piles of crap inside the front door, the door was locked and they saw me & just waved me away. About 2 weeks later as my parents were leaving SJD back to the US they went in this lounge and said it was pretty laughable as far as lounges go, just like 10 chairs and some snacks and some sort of beverages, it might not have been fully set up still, but It seemed pretty small from the outside.

Maybe someone who's been in could clarify further what its really like. It's simply called the VIP Lounge. I'm still partial to the oval shaped bar in the middle of the terminal, the people there are super nice.