FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency San Francisco - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 26, 2012, 2:07 pm
j5rider

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gld, Hyatt Plat
Trip Report: Feb 20-25, 2012

Just completed a 5 day stay at the HR San Francisco. I have to admit that the main reason I wanted to stay here was the location and the Regency Club for my companion. I was attending a conference in the Moscone, which was about a 15 minute easy walk. Called ahead of time to use my diamond upgrade to a suite without any problems. Following my fellow FT'ers advice, I parked next door at Embarcadero #4 (a mix shopping mall/office complex) which is attached to the Hyatt but costs $32/24 hours, as opposed to $50 at the hotel. Only needed to park for one night - a car really isn't needed because the Muni/BART station is right at the foot of the hotel, along with the famous Rice-A-Roni Cable Cars and bus lines. Check in was swift and I was offered my premiums right away.

Suite was at the end of the hall on the 11th floor and had a main living room, 1.5 bathrooms (the 0.5 bathroom did come equipped with a TV/mirror, main bathroom had a stand-up shower and a separate jacuzzi tub), a smallish bedroom, and a large balcony. Bed seemed a little worn. The room was quiet and the balcony directly faced an office building with views of the bay and ferry building to the right, and views of FiDi to the left.

Regency Club fit the description posted by other FTers on this forum - 360 degree views (a former rotating restaurant) equipped with massage chairs, business center, and great snacks/mini-meals. The staff was always cordial and very nice to chat with.