FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - “Do You Know Who I Am?”: The Definitive Thread of DYKWIA Stories
Old Feb 24, 2012, 8:20 pm
N639DL

Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
I had eggs for breakfast...
Good for you!

Originally Posted by Bowgie
Feeling just *a little* superior at FlyerTalk, is part of participating on FlyerTalk. I liked the OP's post; sort of a "day in the life" of one of us too-frequent flyers.

Also, I kind of wish for more "name and shame" type photos.

OP, put your DL status in your profile so we know the level of your awesomeness.
(I'm NOT trying to sarcastic, just a suggestion.)

Too bad you didn't get a peak at the women's status; probably not even silver.
I'm not a medallion at all.

Originally Posted by DLATL777
I kept reading for the punch line...
Sorry to be the buzzkill but I'm not a funny person.

Originally Posted by zitozac
I'm on the edge of my seat hoping to find out the ever important lunch selection in ATL
That's irrelevant.

Originally Posted by BHArt
Agreed. At least the thread title was accurate. That was a full run down of the DL 1134 experience today. Next time when you get an awesome gate lice photo to add to the "Gate Lice Entomology Catalog" be sure to put that in the thread title, or just tack on to "The Gate Lice are coming THE GATE LICE ARE COMING". You can't combat them if you can't identify them.
This as well as other gate lice stuff will be going up in the gate lice thread soon.

Originally Posted by N808DE
I appreciate the detail in the story. I just wish there was more story.

I am curious, however, about the service animal: what service was it providing with front legs outside and hind legs inside the carrier? Was it leading the way for the passenger?
The passenger was dragging the bag inside the carrier. I didn't see the dog close up but according to other people it was a service animal.