FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - R.I.P Jim, magic111, my dear friend
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2012, 8:33 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
In the history of FlyerTalk, in the history of our corps of volunteer Moderators, in the history of the unknowns behind a keyboard who become friends and in the history of those who have earned my utmost and most personal respect — Jim/Magic111 is one of those that did make a difference for all those who call FlyerTalk their base station for mileuis, points and general travel information. The number of times I recall great conversations with Jim of reason and valuable contributions toward the success that is FlyerTalk reaches well into the double digits. His particular passion for the right thing for all the visitors to the AAdvantage forum and beyond still guides me today and will forever.

This is a man whose time clearly was cut too short. This is a member whose contributions are so imbedded in the mantra of FlyerTalk for wanting to help others, that he will always be part of the history that will be written for FlyerTalk.

We are all here for his memory today, tomorrow and for every day after. I am truly quite saddened by this news, FlyerTalk has truly lost a dear, dear friend.
Amen.. as I noted previously elsewhere.. just shock .. and then dismay.. super guy.. way too
soon.. he'll be sorely missed.. condolences to Jerrie & the family..