FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Important! Previously Issued CO Tickets Exchanged/Changed After March 3
Old Feb 22, 2012, 9:20 pm
Peatisback

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
I was concerned about my previously cleared SWU not carrying over from a 005 to a 016 reissued ticket so I called the 1K desk- the agent spent about 20 minutes talking to different desks and came back to say that everyone unanimously said that all previously applied/cleared upgrades would be honored. I really hope this is the case but I think it will be impossible to know until after 3/3. I anticipate at least one schedule change between now and December so I'm sure I'll be finding out the answer.

My new concern is that the FLL-ORD flight that is supposed to get me to ORD in time for ORD-NRT is not showing up on the pss.united.com site. If the flight doesn't exist after 3/3 it will be interesting to see how this will be resolved....

Originally Posted by bocastephen
If you call before March 3 with a 005 ticket that needs reissue due to a schedule change, it will be reissued as a new 005 ticket, not a 016 ticket - only after Mar3 will all tickets be issued under United's plate, which is 016.

If your ticket does not need to be re-issued, I seriously doubt they will re-issue the ticket after Mar 3 for no reason.