FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Holiday Inn Kandooma -- Maldives
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 12, 2:46 pm
ejh25

Programs: US Chairman, Marriott Platinum, PCR Platinum, and SPG Gold
This is the response I got back from the hotel. I'm still curious if one cand do a.i. drinks but not a.i. food.
Kandooma Café is the resorts main restaurant, serving a full buffet breakfast from 06:30 hrs until 10:30hrs. US$ 23.00++ is the cost for breakfast per person per night.

For hassle free holidays we also offer the following meal plans

Half Board, which includes breakfast and dinner at Kandooma Café
US$70.00++per Adult
Full Board, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at Kandooma Café
US$105..00++ per Adult
All Inclusive, which is a combination of the full board and selected beverages at our restaurants and bars
US$152.00++per Adult – Standard
US$199.00 ++per adult - Premium
*Kids under 12 years eat free, and above 12 years are charged at an adult meal rate, condition apply!!

STANDARD ALL INCLUSIVE

· Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at Kandooma Cafe with the daily buffet.
· Feature wine, red or white served by glass.
· A selection of house spirits.
· Daily selected mocktails and cocktails.
· Soft drinks including chilled juices.
· Kandooma mineral water.
· Beverages served available between 11.00 am till 12.00 midnight in Kandooma Cafe, Bokkuraa Coffee Club, Lobby Lounge and The Deck.

PREMIUM ALL INCLUSIVE
· Breakfast served at Kandooma Cafe.
· Lunch serve at Kandooma Cafe or Bokkuraa Coffee Club.
· Dinner serve at Kandooma Cafe or Bokkuraa Coffee Club or The Kitchen Restaurant.
(Applicable menu items are identified on each outlet menu)
· Tapas menu at The Deck and Lobby Lounge.
· A selection of red, white and sparkling wine served by glass.
· A selection of premium house spirits.
· All cocktails and mocktails available from the beverage list.
· Soft drinks and fresh squeezed juices.
· Beverages served available between 11.00 am till 12.00 midnight in Kandooma Cafe, Bokkuraa Coffee Club, Lobby Lounge and The Deck.

For Standard All Inclusive, we allocate all the meals to our All Day Dining Restaurant ‘Kandooma Café’ the meals provided by set menu or buffet. For Premium All Inclusive, we allocate the meals to our All Day Dining Restaurant ‘Kandooma Café’ the meals provided by set menu or buffet, and you also able select of others F&B outlet in the resorts to enjoy your meals, however applicable menu items are identified on each outlet menu.