FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Extra Le Club points via Facebook Places
View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2012, 3:28 am
AccorHotels Concierge
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by SouthWesterner
50 A|Club points. I'm hoping that other badges will carry more significant rewards.
Hi Southwesterner,

if you would please give me the dates of your stay, the name of the hotel and your A|Club card number, I will pass this information on to the proper department within the Accor Group to ensure that your points will be properly awarded. Accorhotels is aware of the unofficial hotel pages issue and is currently working to remove these pages from Facebook.

The 50 points, while seeming rather token in nature, I can assure you that some of the other badges are worth much, much more in terms of points awarded.

Cheers,

Christopher

Originally Posted by frechen
Just tried to "install" the "App". Am I stupid or won't I see the App on iOS like iPhone or iPodTouch?
Hi freshen,

If you prefer not to use hotel WiFi and already have internet access via your mobile phone operator, you will be able to take advantage of A|Club Places benefits without any additional charges. As you noted, you have to use your mobile phone to do your Facebook check-ins through the Facebook mobile app but need to connect via a computer to check your A|Club Places account, as Facebook doesn't yet allow access to third-party apps via a mobile device.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Christopher