FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - WN MX Delay Rebooking
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2012, 7:07 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by lougord99
I have never been offered an interline on a legacy for a 1-3 hour delay and I have had plenty of 1-3 hour delays on legacies in he last 3 years.
I have never tried it on a one hour delay (although I have flown into neighboring airports on a hour delay if I have gotten to the airport in time to catch an earlier flight), not sure if Delta would have interlined me on just an hour delay or not, not really worth going to another terminal and reclearing security, etc for that short of a time period, especially if I am not connecting. I have been given the option of interlining on a 3 hour delay on DL before. Probably depends on the legacy you are on and how high your status is with them and possibly fare class. I am an airline is going to be more likely to work with a highest teir elite on a Y or other high fare than someone who is just silver or no status at all with a low economy fare bucket ticket.