FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Place (IAD) Herndon/Dulles Airport - East
Old Feb 14, 2012, 8:59 am
eefor jfp

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
I think they have park and fly rates but that would be shown on their website.

From the hotel the shuttle goes every 1/2 hour at approximately 00 and 30. I think they share the shuttle with the Sheraton next door (my trip to the airport was in the Sheraton van). From the airport you have to call. As I understand it, there are no regular pick ups and the website is unclear about this. But after waiting over half an hour I was told by other Hyatt van drivers that one needs to call. (I didn't have a US cell phone with me and didn't know I needed to call).

Staff are helpful and friendly. Noisy a/c (Amana units) with control on the wall by the door. Shower only (no tub) in the room I was in. Breakfast is still without the hot item (but that won't be in all hotels until later this spring--just means that this hotel isn't part of the trial program). No restaurants immediately around the hotel but malls fairly close by (if you have a car) or a small variety of restaurants that will deliver.