FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Groupon (Master Thread)
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2012, 11:33 am
CarteraCommerce
Company Representative

Dividend Miles Shopping Mall Purchases before 11/15

Please note that during the Dividend Miles Grand Slam another vendor operated the shopping mall and toolbar, not Cartera Commerce.

For questions regarding transactions made on the US Airways Dividend Miles Shopping Mall prior to 11/15/11, please send an email to: [email protected] for missing transactions to be researched and resolved. Unfortunately Cartera does not have any information related to purchases made prior to the launch of the new StoreFront program on 11/15.

Sincerely,
Cartera Commerce

Originally Posted by Firewind
No. Not with Dividend Miles or SkyMiles. I do look forward to it being as reported with AAdvantage.

As to the toolbar, it was reported many times during the Dividend Miles Grand Slam that the toolbar actually "hijacked" or somehow intercepted the points-earning if one went through the toolbar, even if the valance thingy dropped down to say that points would be earned. Then the points didn't come through. I learned this as I tried to chase down the Grand Slam "hit". It's over in the USAir Grand Slam sub-forum - not from me.

I look forward to the Cartera representative acknowledging this problem, and then saying that it's been fixed. If s/he isn't familiar with the problem, then s/he needs to follow up to confirm that it's fixed in order to be credible. Sorry, but all one needs to do is search on "Cartera", and all the history will be there.

And I do remember, during the Grand Slam, being told by Cartera that "It may be because we don't give loyalty program points for purchases that are subject to other codes or discounts" ...and Groupon is all about discounts. Well, of course we have reliable reports here that they do give miles for Groupons, but that was the stop-gap answer last November.

One thing that has changed is that there is the Cartera representative to FlyerTalk, so one can hope...