FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Things you don't want to hear in front of you in line....
Old Feb 10, 2012, 6:58 am
kipper
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I'm bumping this after my visit to a Wendy's drive-thru last night. PUll up, and there's a mini van in front of me. I knew I was in trouble when I noticed those little "personalize your family" stickers on the rear window. Mom, dad, and 4 kids. I just somehow knew she was going to feed her army of tricycle motors with this order... The mother is driving, and begins to order. It starts with, "I want combo number 1, with ABSOLUTELY no cheese. I also only want these toppings on it. Did you get that, no cheese?" The person taking the order asks about a drink, and the mother repeats the absolutely no cheese and the toppings list again. The order taker states that she has that, and the mother has to emphasize again that she wants absolutely no cheese on it. She then proceeds to again emphasize the no cheese aspect. She then orders 3 additional combos, and 2 kid's meals, each one with a minimum of 3 special requests.

Her order was over $30!!! If you need to order that much food, with that number of special requests, GO INSIDE!!!