FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [OP link EXPIRED]Hilton HHonor AMEX points - 62,500 (50k easy)
Old Feb 8, 2012, 12:34 pm
mnscout

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ksf45632
...I'm highly disappointed in American Express.
Don't be disappointed in American Express. It's this particular card that has horrific customer service. Every single rep I've contacted has been absolutely useless. When you call they promise to look into matters and never do, then next time you call they have no record of previous requests. Sending them secure messages is as useless, as they always respond with a canned e-mail. Every single CSR I've dealt with via SM including supervisors is India-based, and I have a very strong feeling they just enjoy screwing with customers. Yes, unfailingly polite, yet UNFAILINGLY USELESS.!

Anyone unhappy with my political INcorrectness - too bad! It has been my experience and I stand by it!

Having said that, it has not been my typical experience with other American Express cards and services. I think it's just a bad apple.