FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated Disneyland Information, Accommodations and Restaurants Thread
Old Feb 5, 2012, 4:52 pm
FlyingHigh20

Originally Posted by AllanAtlanta
I've searched to no avail so I'm reaching out for help. I'm taking my 5 year old to CA in April and want to stay at the Disneyland Hotel from 4/27 to 4/30. I can't find any decent deals anywhere. Is it just not feasible??
Realistically, it isnt feasible. Disney simply rarely discounts their hotels both at Disneyland and DisneyWorld. The only discounts you can find are either Annual Passholder discounts or State Resident discounts (i.e. Disney World has Florida resident discounts, and Disneyland has California resident discounts). Thats it though. Otherwise, it's full rack rates.

Mousesavers.com is an excellent site breaking down any discounts, if any, are a the hotels. Truth be told though, as much as I like the Disneyland hotel, it doesnt offer anything much that the hotels just outside the park have to offer, and at half the price. You can typically get the Hilton (across the street from Disneyland) at $55 a night on Priceline and Hotwire.