FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dear United: Start enforcing friggin carry-on bag limits!
Old Feb 4, 2012, 11:25 am
Cantheplanegofaster?
Suspended

Programs: UA-1K, Marriott Plat Premier
Originally Posted by broms
That would be too much to ask. People need to have ALL that room for their legs, and how dare you suggest otherwise!

/sarcasm off
I can only surmise that you don't fly 13-15 hour flights. In my case my legs won't fit with something under the seat in front of me unless I were to turn my legs sideways in front of pax besides me......

Originally Posted by jamesdenver
Question: Is it right to shift someone's oversize bag from lengthwise to "wheels out" position, knowing full well the bin won't close and it will have to be removed after others use the remaining space with their "wheels out" positioned bags.

Or is that just being passive aggressive?

Just curious. I'm asking for a friend. Really.
Put your bag in the bin, take a seat, and let the FAs sort it out

Ive gotten tired of dealing with the whole thing so I just check my bags now. If I have a meeting that absolutely requires work outfit upon arrival I carry small backpack with my laptop and one day of clothes.

If I am heading home, EVERYTHING gets checked now. Makes life much easier and I get to sit back and what the festivities and shake my head

Last edited by iluv2fly; Feb 4, 2012 at 5:35 pm Reason: merge