FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012
Old Feb 1, 2012, 2:13 am
price123

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
I have had confirmation that you can use either suite upgrade certificates or points to upgrade to a suite/club room (even though this is not the daily rate). IT will try to sort out the rate showing online.

I'd also like to state that the prize fund for the raffle is currently at a value of over £11000 (between 18 prizes), and the value of total sponsorship works out at £500/attendee (if 50 attend) or £600/attendee (if 40). Prizes will be limited to one per room - you will only get a ticket if you have paid me for the transfer to Virgin (if you went). We will be asking for donations to 2 funds for people who feel able to do this - 1 fund as a tip for house staff (especially as there is no service charge for dinner), 1 fund to go to St Martin-in-the-Field's charity for homeless people.

If anyone works for a company who may be interested in donating a prize for the raffle, or contribution to a goody bag, please PM me.