FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need Suggestions For Crossbody Purse & Passport Wallet
Old Jan 30, 2012, 8:06 am
MissJoeyDFW

Originally Posted by Hoyaheel
My standard travel purse over the past few years has been a microfiber Ameribag healthy back sling bag. It can go cross-body or just on my shoulder because the strap is adjustable (I have the large size). It fits my passport wallet, water bottle, kindle, small umbrella, other standard purse stuff (lip balm, hand sanitizer, lotion), camera, and even a rain coat or scarf if I'm layering and take something off....

http://www.ameribag.com/chbb-microfiber.html

I have other smaller options (mostly lesportsac) I like nylon or microfiber because it's lightweight, not harmed by rain - and in fact, I can throw the bags in the washing machine when I get home. They do have options in leather though, as I notice that was what you originally asked for. Oops - sorry.
Oh I am very open to other materials, just a little stuck on the color of black.

On another note, I did research through many of the threads but because the posts were old a lot of the links didn't work.