FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dollar at FLL?
Thread: Dollar at FLL?
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2012, 7:13 pm
den_mot

dollar company that takes dollars out of your pocket!!!

Hi all,

I have such an experience for the first time in many car rentals that I have to share in every forum on the net, so that no one else get rubbed like us!

We were going to Orlando for a week and found a fine deal with Dollar company(it was a little bit cheaper not thatt much)!anyways we went to the company to get the car and the lady just wanted to push different options on us to get more money and so we said no! and then at the end we saw the deal was more expensive than we expected and we saw the lady added another day by her self without asking!in response to our question she said"I thought you cant return it on time so I added another day!!!! so she corrected that as we noticed and again suggested us to have these EASY FAst Toll Passes for 8$/day
And we said no we will pay the tolls as we go!!!
Apparently in florida there are places you cant pay cash and you have to pass and they will send the amount later!so later we see that Dollar company charges two times 127$ from our account because of unpayed tolls! means 250$! I call and told the costumer service that" each toll wouldd be a dollar or maximum 5$ wwhats 250$ about?"
She said" yes but each toll has 20$ adminstrative CCChargessss!!! a total SCAM! So she made me to pay the 65$ for each day of having their toll service not to pay 250$!!! So the company is a BLABLABLaaa deals!! dont fool for that as you will pay much more than anyother company at the end!!!!