FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Check Your Itineraries for Schedule Changes" Thread (2012)
Old Jan 29, 2012, 1:45 pm
SFO 1K

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Originally Posted by goalie
As did April as well and not happy about it...

goalie-parents went from a 58 minute conx COex to CO mainline at IAH to a 38 minute COex to CO mainline conx... I couldn't get anyone to budge on goalie-parents' itin as it is still is a legal conx (tho imho, it's a misconx waiting to happen so I'm gonna hope that there will be another schedule change for April)
I want someone from PMCO to explain to me how these under 45 min conx are even remotely reasonable, never mind legal. I had an itinerary offered up to me with a 36 min connection - between CoEX and Mainline. Mainline boards 35 min before departure. The likelihood of a terminal change, plus the likeliness of a late arriving CoEx flight makes this beyond absurd.

I've had success once when a travel agent booked such an itinerary getting the Plat desk to book me on a later connection, but I would never knowingly book that tight a schedule. And it seems incredibly common to have it offered.