FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Motion Passed: Non-counting of Posts in a Games Forum
Old Jan 20, 2012, 5:42 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by wharvey
If OMNI and OMNI PR posts are going to count, then I believe OMNI Games posts should count. I support the creation of a Games forum... but I am not for going down the inconsistency road again.
I support the above message.

Some OMNI games might actually be community-builders. And, jointly or severally, there is also the matter of games being played in Lounge threads. So discount those posts from counting too?

Originally Posted by Mary2e
Then I apologize.

I agree with you except for this single issue. Had you lived through it, and saw what a status happy community could do, then you might understand.

I'm all for removing posts counts entirely, as well as post count related titles. Perhaps then we wouldn't have these issues.
Now, now. After lobbying for the inclusion of OMNI posts in FTer's post counts this month and even before, I just can't see switching to the position of: "I'm all for removing posts counts entirely, as well as post count related titles."

It's times like this that I am amused by the games that get played on the FT TB forum.

I really don't mind if someone wants to post 1-100,000+ times in an OMNI Games forum/thread -- it's no skin off my back. And yes, I'm aware of history still.

Last edited by GUWonder; Jan 20, 2012 at 5:53 am