Old Jan 13, 12, 7:42 am
YClass

Programs: BA/EK/VS/TP Gold, Coutts Silk, Centurion
Countdown to A380 (first delivery arrived, 4 July)....

So after deferal of the orders past 2012, I believe we are now ~1 year from setting foot on the first BA branded A380.... 12 ordered in total (I couldn't find anything suggested delivery was deferred even further).

So why not start a post to store confirmed layout, confirmed seating, confirmed EIS, as well as all the speculation beforehand.

All we know at the moment is what it will look like from the outside (http://www.britishairways.com/travel...t/public/en_gb) and I would guess that New WT and WT+ will feature. Since the 747s aren't even converted yet (perhaps by 2013!) I imagine we will see NF in a 777 type layout either front of upper/lower deck. Probably 14 seats again.

Will NGCW be put in? Or are we in for an updated/modified version that can also port to the new 787s?

Will BA include "Galleries in the Sky" lounges? Will they have showers (unlikely IMO)?

Personally I think it will upper-deck front NF, rest NGCW (70+ seats), and downstairs a similar layout for WT+ followed by WT. Little open area/lounges. Maybe something small in F (CCR for the A380 lol).