FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JP Morgan Palladium Card
View Single Post
Old Jan 12, 2012, 4:22 pm
DS-Flier

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, BA Silver, Delta Silver
Got my card two days ago. Very nice looking card.

So a few tidbits. First you can apply yourself via fax, but it's better if your banker does it for you. They can attach special consideration letter to make it go smoother. Second, the "no preset" spending limit is actually 3x the amount of you nominal credit line. They reduced my other Chase card from $120k to $45k to give me $75k limit on Palladium and told me I can have up to $225k of spending, but some may require a quick call to be per-approved.

Just called concierge for the first time. Very nice experience. I liked the interaction much better than my previous experience with Merrill Lynch concierge. Let's see how their dining recommendation will turn out. They told me that as a full service travel agency with special relations they can essentially get me VIP / Platinum level service with hotel chains without having status there. They mentioned, upgrades to next category, free breakfast for two, free champagne and strawberries at check in, late checkout, etc, essentially all, plus some, amenities one would expect being a platinum with a reputable chain. I will try them on my next trip.

When I asked whether they are Circles, the lady almost got offended. She said that they are completely separate company "JP Morgan Concierge" and have direct access to JPMC bankers, etc. It almost sounded like they work for JP Morgan, so even if it's Circles, they are indeed a separate group there.

Last edited by DS-Flier; Jan 12, 2012 at 8:23 pm