FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PC Q1 Promo (January 23 through April 30) - Earn Double Points or Double Miles
Old Jan 10, 2012, 8:17 pm
docr775

Originally Posted by junipermike
Am I reading the promo right?

You can only get the double if your first stay is at a Candlewood or Staybridge?
That has got to be one of the strangest requirements I've seen in a while.

I do all of my hotel stays in Asia, and I've never seen a CW or SB.

Thanks a ton for this promo. I will have to do a useless mattress run stay just to get the ball rolling.
You get double points starting with your second stay. However if your first stay is at a Candlewood or Staybridge, you will get double points with the first stay:

Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the second qualifying stay at participating InterContinental® , Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Express by Holiday Inn™, Holiday Inn Express® and Holiday Inn Club Vacations® hotels worldwide between January 23, 2012 and April 30, 2012. Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the first qualifying stay at participating Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide between January 23, 2012 and April 30, 2012.