FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - B6 next new destination for 2012?
View Single Post
Old Jan 4, 2012, 11:24 pm
krpjr
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Hockey Puck
It would be nice if Jet Blue could go somewhere else other than Boston and JFk from Charlotte ... I know US Air controls most of the flights but something down to Orlando or Fort Lauderdale would be nice and maybe something to the left cost ( LAS or some where in CA )
Something like that is too difficult for Jetblue to support...If you click on "where we fly" on their website and put in DCA-SXM it routes you via BOS or JFK. However, if you try to purchase a revenue ticket, the damn booking engine doesn't know how to route you DCA-BOS or IAD-BOS/JFK to catch the flight to SXM...so annoying. And yes, the dates I selected flights are available to SXM but just not from DCA...not a timing issue either as B6 has 6am flights to connect to BOS/JFK hubs.

Jetblue routing SUCKS, PERIOD! As a JFK/BOS flyer it works perfectly. I have no complaints when I'm home in BOS and need to use B6, anywhere else it is a nightmare.

Last edited by krpjr; Jan 5, 2012 at 8:51 am