FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is the most useful frequent flyer blog?
Old Jan 4, 2012, 12:38 pm
Mommy Points
Formerly known as iahsumr

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
Add Mommy Points to the list who censor their blog comments.

With all these new blogs popping up.. I can't tell if they are just running out of material to post on a daily basis and need to talk about credit cards, or they are doing it for the money. I have to wonder when you post more than one story a week about credit cards when no new information is given about them (like a new credit card offer with a big sign up bonus).
Astrophsx, I can say with 100% certainty that I have never not published a comment. I know that there have been some glitches here and there with the BoardingArea server where I have lost groups of comments (as an example this happened around Christmas Eve), but I have never not published a comment intentionally. I have edited about two comments that were being ugly towards other posters or bloggers, but the comments still ran just without some of the ugly words.

I have no problem with people not agreeing with everything I post, but it is not my style to censor comments. If you go through some of my posts, you will see some comments that are not favorable. No big deal. If you have more specifics of what you are referring to, please feel free to let me know.

Last edited by Mommy Points; Jan 4, 2012 at 12:39 pm Reason: typo