FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Berlin forum
View Single Post
Old Jan 4, 2012, 3:43 am
travelkid
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by tcook052
What's the demand on FT like? Are there dozens of threads on European Airlines forum realting to Air Berlin to warrant the creation of a dedicated forum? If the answer is yes then I'd say it was time. If not, maybe the time hasn't come yet.
Originally Posted by travelkid
About to join Oneworld. Interest will skyrocket, and I suggest FT stay ahead of development.
The key is bolded.

Current discussion does not warrant its own forum. Not strange as its a LCC, contrary to other airlines suggested for own forum- who regularly have FFPs and even are members of alliances.

But the proposal, suggests than FT for once tries to stay ahead of the development- as full OW membership for this quite huge airline is immediate. FTers can better position awards, strategies, status etc. This will guranteed be the second biggest OW forum in Europe after BA.

Except for the argument of current low FT traffic, I cant see any predictions why Air Berlin forum wont quite soon be in high demand.

Being a board is about planning ahead, not only fixing problems. Especially when not only seeing them come, but also due warned