FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OT: Ok, I'm going to say it...
View Single Post
Old Jan 3, 2012, 8:55 am
origin
FlyerTalk Evangelist

At this moment in time there are 426 people on the BA board. On the Miles and more board, 104 and on the BMI board, 71. To be honest I am failing to understand why some people like to tarnish so many people. With so many more people using and contributing to the board means that you will get many more personalities.

We are not all gay, we dont dance around in our dancing shoes as if we are in a west end show. Most of the people try to enjoy the board. Isnt that what life is about.

However I do understand that you need to keep your eye on the board to understand the scheme. Once you get deeper into it, you will find the many different ways to redeem avios and make trips more enjoyable.

Its like everything in life including cars, mobile phones, dvd recorders and computers. There are bits for everyone, just not necessary used by all.

I think some people are forming the wrong kind of view of the BA board. I dont understad the reasons for this.

I appreciate that some would prefer BMI to be owned by LH. In fact I would as well. Its just that LH dont seem to want to keep it at the moment. I am sorry if IAG wants to make money whilst running BMI.

We dont know how IAG will do it. There is the spanish airline Iberia, which is seperate from BA. Maybe BMI will be kept seperate and then we wont need to merge the two boards.