FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miler one-time adjustment 12/31/11 questions/tracking
Old Jan 2, 2012, 9:29 am
bmvaughn

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by UA Insider
Hi bmvaughn, thanks for succinctly summarizing the questions on this topic. When it comes to Million Miler status, although the recalibrated Mileage Plus balances became visible on December 31st, the new balances actually take effect January 1st as part of the 2012 MileagePlus program. For those who ended up crossing a Million Miler threshold as a result of the adjustment, benefits of the 2012 Million Miler program will apply.
Thanks Shannon! My hope moving forward is that these types of question tracking threads for major changes can be helpful for you to answer multiple questions at once

Originally Posted by superEGO
I'm a tad perplexed as to where all the confusion lies. My pre-bump estimates were a mere 911 miles short of how many miles I ended up receiving...

I thought the math was relatively simple... any EQM that you ever earned, that wasn't already included in your lifetime mileage count, would be included in the bump.

*any* eqm... any *eqm*

---

Now, perhaps my flight activity didn't trigger any of the cases that people are suggesting weren't done correctly.. But, I wouldn't expect any bump to be showing up from hypothetical EQM that never would have been given previously.. IE, before COS bonuses, before *A counted, anything from credit cards except EQM from visa sig plat cards (or similar).. etc..
You got it...

Last edited by bmvaughn; Jan 2, 2012 at 9:42 am