FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Million Miler one-time adjustment 12/31/11 questions/tracking
Old Dec 31, 2011, 4:01 pm
bmvaughn

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Mine came through to the exact mile as expected with one exception. I flew 10,108 flight miles back in 1999-2001.... in 2004 I opened a new MP account (didn't know of the old one) and have been using it since.. in 2008 I found the old account and had them merge the accounts. At the time, my flight miles went up by 10,108.

Well today, I looked, and my flight miles bump was exactly 10,108 more than expected... so those flights double counted

I've updated the first post - perhaps someone who keeps a tidy spreadsheet can weigh-in with answers on these two bullets?
  • Unclear whether flights taken on partners which at the time earned "status miles" (prior to them being called EQM) will be included in the one-time recalibration.
  • Unclear whether flights which earned COS (class of service) RDM bonuses during the time of "status miles" (prior to them being called EQM) will be included in the one-time recalibration.

Last edited by bmvaughn; Dec 31, 2011 at 4:13 pm