FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Not-so-random acts of appreciation for fellow FT'ers
Old Aug 10, 2001, 7:21 pm
Punki
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
I have been enriched a thousand times a thousand and am even afraid to start trying to name names of my wonderful FT friends who make my life so much happier, because I could never name them all.

My dear, now departed to a better place, friend johna who graciously sent me my very first UAL upgrade when I first switched airlines.

The whole WWW.www crew, who were my very first face-to-face FlyerTalk party friends--AnnaS, Comicwoman and Mauld.

Everybody who has ever come to visit me here in Seattle and the list is way too long to recount, but I will mention Transworld One because he comes from my old stomping grounds in Wisconsin.

My most wonderful and beloved brother Rudi for way more reasons than I could ever recount.

Everybody who ever hosted or participated in hosting an event that I attended -- essxjay, Bernie, flymetoo, Tropical Flyer, Newself, Stimpy, Quiet Lion, Catman, Rudi, PremEx, dgolds, Johna, Captain Mike, Sandiego1k, and everybody else that I forgot.

Koko, Beckles, auh20, geo1004 and Chexfan for making me feel almost as young and foolish as I used to be.

mweiss, kyklin, scaredofKGB and ausTXHiker for being amazingly smart and at the same time totally loveable.

smooth, travelweary, spvii and estnet for being wonderful women friends whom I can respect and admire.

All the kids for their energy and ingenuity, including but not limited to goldlust, Markbach,etc.

Jetsetter for teaching me how to go sight seeing.

OK there are a whole bunch more but I'll have to do them later.