FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OnePass Service Center Not Accepting Calls
Old Dec 21, 2011, 2:23 pm
ani90

Programs: *
Originally Posted by AustinWeatherGuy
For someone new to CO/OP, to simply be cut off is truly a hell of a public relations note!!

tk
Same for those of us well known to CO. treatment is apalling. Earlier this week having waited for 45 mins on the 'elite line' to speak to a human, i finally got an agent. I needed to change a flight but ticketing was too complex so I couldnt do on line. Anyway I am on the phone with her for 30 minutes doing this. After a long wait and to and fro was all sorted - I could see on CO.com that all the changes had been made. She said there was a final step as needed to clear it through ticketing or financing and she would put me on hold and I would lose the music. She did that and then 5 seconds later I hear the sound of a dead phone line. She had cut me off. That was after over an hour on the phone of which 30 mins was talking to her. I thought well she will just call me back and complete the transaction, afterall my contact details are on my onepass account. She didnt. Within 10 mins i saw she had removed my new itinerary and replaced back with the old one. It was like I had never spoken to anyone. This was now 2 am. I had to start all over again