FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Shop through Chase" (formerly UR Mall) [Consolidated]
Old Dec 13, 2011, 3:40 pm
sargenet

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
allow 6-8 weeks before you call in to inquire about any missing points for orders....

I had a few from October I called in on the other day. They did manual adjustments for me. But they asked that I wait on any of my November's that did not show up yet. They said if they don't post in 8 weeks then they will manually credit them.

All I have to say is I have NO PROBLEM waiting 8 weeks before I call. I know that when I make that call 8 weeks later I will have those points when I hang up.

I had to laugh today when I finally got an email from Mileage Plus shopping telling me they were finally giving me miles for my Best Buy and Groupon orders from April and May! Well at least they acknowledged that I would be getting them. I still need to wait a few more weeks before they should up in my MP account.

I have been bugging them for months for these orders!!! So sick of emailing them about it. It was so nice last week to call Sapphire and say "Hey look.... I am missing points for my Drugstore.com orders....". Then to have those points within minutes....