FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How did EK Spoil it 4 you in 2011
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 11, 2:52 pm
pjm1300

Programs: EK Plat, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by ukdoctor View Post
I don't blame eightblack at all. He's doing a brilliant job. It's not easy as a mod of any forum. There is a fine line between free speech and allegations that can result in risk of litigation against the forum . You'll only realise it after you start your own forum. (I did and had to close it all down)
ukdoctor,

I did not mean to bash Simon at all. I understand slander against a party or company can land you in hot water but, in this case from what I posted and read above are all "war stories" (as Simon put it) and are all true (maybe not 100% accurate, tough to say these days. Damn computers don't allow us to show emotion on forums yet...).

Maybe I should open a forum in... Dubai?! The legal system here is so fa-cocked they wouldn't even know what to do with a fourm? Give it 50 lashes? That will work!

I have no problem telling other people or the person/company themselves personally or in a public forum that there product sometimes SUCKS.

That is all for me Shall we get back on topic or should start the OCCUPYflyertalk/emiratesairlinesskywards thread?

-Phil