FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Admirals Club membership inc. Citi AAdvantage Executive card, 1 Day Pass
Old Dec 5, 2011, 4:38 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Exactly what I was referencing - and though everything so far has worked with my Citi Exec card, I have not tried it in Godzone / Oz / Australia, nor with AS Board Room flying AA - though MsEverywhere's post is heartening indeed and it looks like you will be fine.^

The big issue is whether the Qantas Club / lounge agents will know of the card and the fact it basically confers all standard AC membership privileges.

Mod hat on: N.B. I am going to presumptively change the thread title (unless the OP AMP/RBP or PMs me to let me know the original question was not about the "black card"). And if this is about the "black card" it may well be merged with an existing thread for member convenience. /Mod hat off

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
I believe QF (if flying domestically within Australia) and AS (if flying ex- ANC, PDX, or SEA on AA) both have reciprocity with Admirals Club membership. I recently switched from many years of AC membership to the new Citi "black card" as the AAngels call it, and I'm wondering if it will get me into the Boardroom when traveling ex-SEA. Anyone tried it yet?