FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is there a worse airline than Air Canada? Air Canada Sucks
Old May 26, 2002, 6:43 pm
Andrew Yiu
Company Representative - Air Canada

As much as I am against some of the changes that Aeroplan has made to the frequent flyer program this year, I just cannot agree with the statement that "Air Canada Sucks".

GiveMeATicket4AnAirplane, If you actually took time to read the AC forum or even fly them before making the comments you've made above (and you've posted the exact same thing in the Mileage Run forum), you would discover that many employees at AC do try very hard to make our travel experience a good one. I have to admit that management at AC is screwed up but it looks like things are starting to turn around quickly these days. I've never had any big problems with AC in terms of the actual travel experience.

It's one thing to tell us about a bad experience you've had with them so we could discuss about it and it's quite another to say things like you did above.

As for your original question, I am sure everyone would agree that there are worse airlines out there than AC.

Let's be fair.